Journey To Getting Healthy

March 15, 2017
Posted by: AnnKris

I believe getting healthy is a journey. Healthy means getting rid of unhealthy food and habits, it would literally mean you are ready to commit to your health. I've been in the fitness community for how many years and I can see many people (including myself) unsuccessful in the journey. Workouts and any kind of exercise won't help without proper diet.

I've been exercising for quite a time already and I engaged in walking, running, and Zumba fitness for more than 2 years as an instructor. Sad to say, I still did not reach my fitness goal. Maybe, because it's hard to make healthy choices most especially in the food we eat. I love food and eat anything my mind dictates. Sometimes, it's extremely hard when you are determined to reach the weight you've always wanted. Temptations are always there ready to pull you down. 

I've been reading inspirational articles, watched exercise videos, researched menu plans, etc. At first, got so excited, but nothing works either. After a few months, I still went back to my old self. Though some people had noticed a changed in me am still grateful for that. I knew about nutrition clubs, food supplements, and I respect what others have to say about it. Before I categorically admit to using cynical which is readily available in any drugstores. It helped for a short period of time and then go back to my old self again. 

Even if you have all the tools you need in reaching your goals, and you lack a better understanding of the process and a strong determination as well to push through with it is ineffective. When you decide to be strong and healthy you have to find your fitness and practice proper diet. Work for it, understand the process and stick with it. Exercise and proper diet should go together.  Do it now because nobody will do it for you. Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.

Enjoy your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment