No Flour and Sugar Pancake

April 17, 2017
Posted by: AnnKris

As humans we do crave for food. Craving for something like sweets or salty perhaps can only be satisfied once you get what you craved for. About a week ago I craved for pan cake, since I am in my second card of eating healthy food for my fitness goals I refrain from eating too much carb or sweets. I know how pan cake is being made and the ingredients used. So, I searched in the web through the help of mr. google to find an alternative. Finally, I got this recipe that I will share here in my blog today. It is a very simple recipe without using flour and sugar. It is made of 2 or 3 ingredients that are available in your kitchen. I know when you are just starting to switch a diet it would not be easy at first. The taste may not be as good from the usual food you eat, but as you go along and when you think of your fitness goals you really can do it, and will learn to love it!

The source says it’s a flourless pancake. All you need is a table banana and egg. Or you may opt to mix it with oatmeal. 1 large egg has 6g. protien, 74 calories. A 1 large banana has 121 calories, 1.5 g protein. 




Prepare the egg and banana, mash the banana with the egg, when banana is fully mashed put a little oil in the pan then pour the mixture and cover it for few minutes, then flip or turn over to cook the other side. cover it and then wait for a few minutes. When done transfer your cake to a plate, your healthy (flourless and no sugar added) pancake is ready! Enjoy!


This pancake is just egg and banana

This pancake is made up of egg, banana and oatmeal


Note: My first time to try this. The image may not look so good but I am thinking of making it again this week. This kind of pancake has less than calories compared to the one you ordered in a restaurant with butter and syrup mix.

'Til next time enjoy and happy day to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment