The Right Dance Shoes for Me This 2015

February 17, 2015

I seldom buy shoes whether for dancing or daily use. Since I started joining Zumba I only have 2 shoes in the row. When 2015 came I told myself to buy at least 1 pair this year. Last year I bought a high cut Ryka dance shoes color black. This time I wanted something different which represents Zumba colors something that is colorful and mid cut, and shows my favorite color which is yellow. I settled for Reebok Dance Ur Tempo Mid 2.0.
I asked my friend abroad a favor and she did, when I got hold of it wow!size 9 perfectly fits me. It is semi-high cut 3D ultralight technology which makes it super light and not heavy on my feet. 

Dancing can be a way to stay fit and you can dance with your partner or a group. Today, joining Zumba is a great way also to meet new friends. Choosing the right dance shoes is the first thing to consider before joining any fitness activity whether you are a beginner or professional. By using the right shoes, it can make a big difference in your learning and performing experience. 

4 comments: