Four Zin Members Goes to Hollywood

February 26, 2015

When do you hear Hollywood what comes in your mind? I do believe a lot of people heard about this in the news and print commercials. Although it's not on the list of my ultimate dreams, but if given the chance to see this place I'd rather grab the opportunity.

There are business establishments nowadays which are using eye-catching business names, first and foremost, in order to attract attention. This is true, and, in fact, the four Zumba instructors or Zin members was magnetized by the name of this restaurant Hollywood...the Hollywood Burger! It is a restaurant inside the vicinity of MTS or Matina Town Square located in the downtown area in Davao City. (Guys it's in Davao city not somewhere else, now I think I made myself clear). 

The first thing that caught my attention is, of course, the name, secondly, I was amazed by the red carpet and red table cloth. Red is not my favorite color anyway but somehow it easily catches attention, maybe because of its striking color which connotes a lot of meanings. As we walked the red carpet inside from the stairs up Zin Jasonrey or fondly called Pidot started to click his phone camera. We have no choice but to stop for a while to have a picture taking. Everybody enjoyed and savored the moment for there were no other people coming in on that corner except the four of us. Until we have settled on our table. 

We ordered pasta first or Carbonara and their giant burger good for 4 persons. I am a rice eater but good for me I already had my dinner with hubby before we went there. So I ordered pineapple juice for myself and also for my three buddies.  But, I know our muse (We address him our "muse" sometimes because he is the only thorn among the roses, besides he like it too, right Pidot? LOL) wanted to eat rice and he ordered rice with fried chicken. I have tasted their carbonara, and I must say it's good, I highly recommend it. The giant burger was good too and it can satisfy a hungry stomach. Lastly, we want to satisfy our cravings for sweets so I ordered banana split (1 full table banana with 3 scoops of different flavored ice cream). 

While my companions are busy eating I can't refrain my eyes from looking at around the surroundings. I can see pictures of entertainers who make it big in Hollywood, like Christopher Reeve, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Johnny Depp, etc. The ambiance is cool, the place is clean. The price is a little bit high compared to other restaurants inside the compound. But, if you will just seldom go there to satisfy your cravings for some favorite food on their menu it's fine. Just don't make it a habit of going there, and surely you will end up always out of a budget. 

Sometimes it feels good to unwind with people and friends to just enjoy the moment while partaking foods on the table. Sharing positive insights and views about what's happening in the social media and sharing ideas for the betterment of one's self. A moment like this will surely be missed and remembered, it can create memories that when you are alone sometimes you suddenly smile. 

Well, it's getting late already so the four Zin's decided to go home. Again, as usual, picture! Nah, honestly I am not comfortable when someone takes a picture. I feel conscious and I envy those who comfortably pose and project in front of the camera. Anyway, our moment inside the Hollywood...Hollywood burger I should say came to an end. We went home with a smile and with a full stomach. Thanks, Zin Geraldine for the ride!

Few photos were taken below:









No comments:

Post a Comment