Welcome To My Nook

September 16, 2015

Got a problem with my previous blog and I decided to make a new one. I am not a perfect writer but, somehow I believed I have the capacity to write something that interest me. Writing is a mind boggling thing but exciting. There are subjects that you need to have a thorough research though you can also write based on experience. 

My passion for writing started when I left my Job in the government service many years passed and I admit my knowledge of computer was very narrow then, I only knew some basic. Despite that, I was so eager to learn. Thanks to my son now a Registered Nurse who was always there ready to assist me every time I got troubled with the use of computer.

Through the years my knowledge in computer application upgraded to the next level. I am not implying to be that expert now,  still I run to my son for rescue. I can't remember anymore when was the last post in my defunct blog. Now that I am back I hope you guys will find time to read every article/post that is written in my Nook.  Welcome To My Nook is all about family, fitness, friendship, fashion, my love for food, passion, travel, health, and happiness. 

Welcome to my new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment