Circuit Training At The Wellnes Hub Today

March 31, 2017
Posted by: Ann kris

Exercise comes in any form. Whether it is Zumba, Aerobics, Pilates, Yoga, Running, etc. it all boils down into fitness. Lately, I'm back in running while still enjoying Zumba fitness. I also join a Pilates class once in a while at the fitness and wellness hub nearby where I used to take my healthy breakfast (Herbalife shake) after every exercise. One good thing about this wellness hub is the free exercise which they offered to their drinker/clients.

This morning a circuit training workout was finally introduced to us. I am glad to have tried it for the very first time. As I stepped inside the hub, the equipment, and the markings on the floor easily caught my attention. This is it, everyone was excited I guess and so do I. I immediately took my aloe and tea first. When we were about to start with the warm up, our coach explained the mechanics of the training and everybody listened carefully. 

I made my own research about circuit training today. What is a circuit training? Circuit training according to Wikipedia is a form of body conditioning or resistance training using high-intensity aerobics to build strength or muscular endurance. The circuit is one completion of all prescribed exercises in the program. How it is performed? In circuit training, you do one exercise for 30 seconds and then move on to the next exercise.  It's like a moving exam. This kind of workout suddenly reminds me of the Chemistry class when I was in college (lol). Well, I'm glad to have passed all my moving exams then. 

After the warm up I can see mixed emotions in everyone's face. I understand how it feels. Some may be nervous, thinking that it's hard. Others were a little bit shy or excited to try. But, after the circuit, everybody was happy. Yes, happy because we did it all well. Right now I am experiencing a slight pain in my legs but nothing to worry, tomorrow this will be gone I know.  I am looking forward to doing circuit training again next week. Although it is quite exhausting but worth it. I can see the sweat dripped off from my body to the floor in just a few minutes.  I love it! Circuit training can be an ideal boredom buster too. Everybody got so sweaty. Hurray!

Sweat is fat crying, I don't care! lol. I hate you. I am working hard to say goodbye to you soon.  I know from now on that my sacrifices will be paid off as I continue my Journey to getting fit, healthy and strong! With proper diet/nutrition plus regular exercise, nothing is impossible!

After a heavy sweat this morning from doing circuit training, I took my healthy breakfast Vanilla shake from Herbalife. Yummy!!!

Until next time...Happy day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment