Exercise and Proper Diet For A Healthy Body

March 28, 2017
Posted by: AnnKris

I am grateful for my interest in fitness and blogging.  It gives me something to do during the day I learn to appreciate new things around, meet new people, practice new music for my Zumba fitness class. This way I tend to be productive. I'm also back into other forms of exercise such as walking, jogging/running as part of my fitness routine. Joining and understanding the program for proper nutrition/diet helps me in my journey to getting fit, healthy and strong. By following a healthy meal plan would be a great challenge but I'm up for it. At 47 I am grateful for all these things.  Let not your age stop you from getting fit. Yes, age is just a number what you become is the product of what you do to yourself. If you keep on believing that you can't do it, then who will do it for you? negativity is just a state of mind.  I tell you, I've been there. 

The road to getting fit and healthy is not easy, but then again once you get into it, you will have that instinct to always look for tomorrows. And once you see results you will definitely be determined and inspired to workout even harder. Your journey to fitness with exercise alone and without proper nutrition or diet may be ineffective. No matter how hard you workout or exercise but you have no control over the food you eat then it's a waste of time. When you exercise you burned calories, after exercise, you load your mouth with so many calories again, just imagine what will happen. When you want to lose weight and get fit just remember to exercise and strictly follow a proper diet or meal plan.

I am a food lover, I had a hard time losing weight, until one day I decided to try Herbalife. I was 65 kilos when I started, and for my height and age, I am overweight for approximately 10kilos. Since the product is new to me, I experienced what others have gone through during their first few days also. One common manifestation during my first three days of using it is farting. I fart so often and annoying as it may seem especially when the uncontrollable sound comes out, but I just laugh it off with hubby's presence sometimes. It's like something is working inside my tummy and ready to explode anytime. I asked one of my coaches and she said it is just normal. One good thing about Herbalife is the talking points wherein your coach will explain to you the process, all the benefits it will do to your body, the good sources of a healthy food and proper diet.  Every day you will get to learn new things.

After exercise, I take the shake for my morning meal. For 10 days now, I lose 1.23 kilos. Not bad in fact, I am always excited every single day knowing that my plan is working and that my goals will soon be realized. I just have to continue doing my fitness routine and strictly follows my meal plan. Exercise plus a HEALTHY BREAKFAST is the best.  As we grow older we feel a lot of sickness or pain in our body. It would it be best if you do something about it. Poor eating habits and lack of exercise may affect your health badly. It's time to get healthy and switch to a HEALTHY lifestyle. Join me in my journey to Getting FIT, HEALTHY and STRONG by creating yours!  Good luck on your journey.

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment