Know Some Benefits of Running

March 23, 2017
Posted by: AnnKris
I am not a professional runner but I ran many times as part of my fitness routine and easily fell in love with it. It may not be everybody's favorite but realizing all the beneficial effects of running and the happiness and satisfaction i get after a ran make me love it more! Running is one best exercise for your heart and lungs.

Photo posted was taken in 2012 when I was still active in joining fun runs. This was my first time to have tried a 10km. distance. For a year or two, I think there was never a weekend wherein I miss running. Conquering the streets along with some runners in early dawn gave me a certain feeling of happiness that only runners can understand.

Some of my friends would say running is tiring. Yes, we do have our strength and weakness and I believe it is important to find your fitness. I've been telling this to some of my friends and new acquaintances who are interested in this kind of fitness. Allow me to share with you some benefits of running based on my readings, research, and experience.

Running helps improve your health - meaning it can increase the level of your good cholesterol and lung function. It can boost your immune system as well and lower the danger of having blood clots. 

Prevent diseases - such as stroke. The chance of having a heart attack can be reduced because running can help retain the elasticity and strength of your heart. 

Loose weight - For people especially for women like me who is desperately trying to loose weight (lol), Dang!!! really it's been my dilemma for quite some time already. I guess with all the benefits of running, for now, this is my favorite.  Running according to experts can burn off extra calories and it is the second most effective exercise in terms of calorie burning. 

Boost your confidence by giving you a sense of empowerment making you feel happy. If you are stress and not feeling good about all the things around, try to run and feel the effects after. 

Relieve stress - I can relate to this because it happened to me. When I feel depressed too I had this feeling of running and once I did and perspired it make me feel good.

Yes, running makes me feel good. Though I stopped from joining fun runs for quite a time already but now I'm back. I make it a point to run at least twice a week within the subdivision. I'm glad to have run again just in time for my fitness goals. Trying hard so much to get rid of my excess weight and fats.

Now that you have read some of the benefits of running maybe you can at least try it as part of your exercise. To be physically fit, however, requires determination patience and endurance, if you are experiencing something unusual in your body it is best to consult a physician before starting this kind of exercise. Your physician will determine if you are allowed or fit enough to indulge in running.

Happy Running!

      Educate yourself, keep on reading guys. Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment